- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
Smart, cute, funky, elegant and traditional - Alia Bhatt, who carries different looks with aplomb on and off screen, says an important beauty tip for the youth is to ensure the quality of the products they buy.
"Quality of any cosmetic product is extremely important. Good brands always make sure that they provide the best quality to their consumers. One should never compromise on quality especially when it comes to any skincare or make-up product," Alia said.
Alia is particular about the products she uses, and she makes sure her bag always has at least five of her beauty essentials. What do they include?
"Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, perfume, cream, kohl and my hair brush," she said.
Just last month, the Alia kept busy one afternoon doling out tips on beauty trends via online instant messaging and video chat platform Google Hangout as part of her endorsement of make-up brand Maybelline New York.
Alia, who is also the ambassador of haircare brand Garnier Fructis, is now also offering hairstyling tips to her fans through MTV's digital show "Philips MTV The Look", which offers a plethora of hair-do ideas to make people's locks look good.
In the show, the Alia will be seen sharing some of her favourite styles, tips and tricks to create interesting hairdos along with video jockeys Bani and Gaelyn on the web-based show.