- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
Seems like the young brigade of B-Town is enjoying each others success and there is no insecurity among them. Recently, actress Alia Bhatt called Shraddha Kapoor to congratulate her on the success of her latest film EK Villain.
Sharddha Kapoor made her debut with the film Teen Patti in the year 2010, while Alia made her acting debut with the film Student Of The Year in 2012. As per reports, Alia saw the film (Ek Villain) and liked Shraddha's performance.
Sources close to Alia said, "Alia watched Shraddha's latest film recently and was impressed by her performance in it. So she phoned her and congratulated her."
The Newbies of tinseltown also chatted for a while as they spoke about their films and career. According to the sources, Alia and Shraddha share a healthy relationship as they were seen enjoying together at Varun Dhawan's party.
The two ladies have one thing in common and that is singing. It was Alia first, she (Alia) sang SoohaSaha for her film Highway and following her footsteps it was Shraddha Kapoor who lent her voice for the song Galliyan from the film Ek Villain.
Alia has already made entry into the 100-crore club with the film 2 States and now Shraddha Kapoor is also heading towards the 100-crore club as Ek Villain has earned Rs. 92.88 crores till now.
As Shraddha Kapoor is enjoying the success of her two films, actress Alia Bhatt is gearing up for her fourth release.
Alia's next film Humpty Sharna Ki Dulhania will hit theatres on July 11.