- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
Actress Alia Bhatt's stunning performances has made her mother actress Soni Razdan proud but, the veteran actress feels that Alia needs to do more hard work to continue her successful run in the film industry.
Soni Razdan was quoted saying, "She is doing well but she has to keep her head on her shoulders and work harder to maintain the momentum." The veteran actress also said that her daughter Alia Bhatt is lucky that filmmaker Karan Johar launched her in the film Student Of The Year.
Alia gave three hit consecutive hit films after making her debut in the year 2012. The actress was appreciated for her acting skills in the film Highway, 2 States and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. According to the reports, Razdan is planning to cast her daughter in one of her upcoming films.
Soni Razdan is planning to direct Alia Bhatt in her forthcoming film which will be an epic drama. The veteran actress will make her directorial debut with the film Love Affair which is based on the Nanavati murder case.