- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Hrithik Roshan worked out hard and got a macho body for Bang Bang and made all girls go drooling over his body. However, when Ashutosh Gowarikar booked him for his next period drama Mohanjo Daro, he wanted Hrithik to lose all his muscles and get a lean look.
That's how his workout session started again and Hrithik injured his shoulder in the process. Although, he was suffering from pain in his shoulders for two weeks, he had been neglecting it.
On Tuesday, his pain got worse and the doctor he consulted has advised him to take three week complete rest. "The reason for the initial pain is yet to be diagnosed so he has to be doubly careful," a close source said.
However, this did not deter his party mood on Diwali. He was caught partying with a sling along with other B-town beauties like Sonakshi Sinha, Esha Gupta, Nargis Fakhri among others.
He took to Twitter and said, "With happy people last night. Thnk u afsar n team exceed 4 a lovely funny good4 d soul not so good4 health kinda fab!"