- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- RIP Sridevi! An Emotional Hrithik Roshan Reveals Details About Working With The Legendary Actress
- Super 30: An UNRECOGNIZABLE Hrithik Roshan Caught Selling Papads On The Streets Of Jaipur!
- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
Hrithik Roshan worked out hard and got a macho body for Bang Bang and made all girls go drooling over his body. However, when Ashutosh Gowarikar booked him for his next period drama Mohanjo Daro, he wanted Hrithik to lose all his muscles and get a lean look.
That's how his workout session started again and Hrithik injured his shoulder in the process. Although, he was suffering from pain in his shoulders for two weeks, he had been neglecting it.
On Tuesday, his pain got worse and the doctor he consulted has advised him to take three week complete rest. "The reason for the initial pain is yet to be diagnosed so he has to be doubly careful," a close source said.
However, this did not deter his party mood on Diwali. He was caught partying with a sling along with other B-town beauties like Sonakshi Sinha, Esha Gupta, Nargis Fakhri among others.
He took to Twitter and said, "With happy people last night. Thnk u afsar n team exceed 4 a lovely funny good4 d soul not so good4 health kinda fab!"