- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
While the stars in Bollywood are obsessed in getting their body and image make over, Amitabh Bachchan, the Shehenshah of Bollywood is different.
Amitabh Bachchan gets a family-pack for his Piku look. Confused? Take a look at his new look for his upcoming film Piku.
While many stars are obsessed with getting eight-pack or ten-pack abs for their films, Amitabh Bachchan opted for family-pack. The diet which he was on for this look is 'SEE-FOOD' diet.
Yes! that means he had to eat a lot to get that paunch. He went on a binge diet and had to pile on the pounds for his role in Piku.
Piku directed by Shoojit Sircar also features Deepika Padukone, Irrfan Khan in the lead role. The film kick started it's first schedule in August-September 2014 and the second schedule is on.
The director said, "We have the best of the talent coming together for a refreshing tale of a father-daughter relationship. I am privileged to direct Mr Bachchan along with Deepika and Irrfan. They are three powerhouse performers and it doesn't get better than this for me."