- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
All you readers want to know why Amitabh Bachchan was untruthful? He confesses his desire and being untruthful. Read on to know more about his confessions.
Amitabh Bachchan shared on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com, "I have been untruthful to myself... giving up chocolates was my desire among many other desires, to abstain from...nothing religious or of medicinal compulsion... just..."
"But that 'just' just got broken... the eyes drooped shut, they had a journey of their own and a thought too... they desired retirement... but a Snickers saved the night, but destroyed the abstained will."
"Making do with 'saunf' now and tons of it... why not... what shall I do with all that is mine... convert it to the next or build it in a manner which they can use everyday - a will a dictate an idea to me, to think and resolve and perhaps have chance to do again," the actor further posted.
The 72-year-old actor attended 45th edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) along with superstar Rajinikanth in Goa on Thursday. The actor also shared some photographs of the ceremony.