- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
After losing to Germany in the semi-finals, Brazil failed to secure even a third place as they were defeated by Netherlands last night.
"Back from the Copacabana beach fest. Viewing Brazil lose again... so disappointed and sad! What has happened to this team (sic)," Bachchan tweeted.
The 71-year-old actor has been in Brazil to watch the last leg of the World Cup along with son Abhishek Bachchan. Bachchan also felt that though there are many good players in the side, they are unable to play as a team.
"Brazil... they shall have brilliant individual players, but to make them function as a team you need a coach, not a couch!! Ouch," he posted.
Luiz Felipe Scolari is the current coach of Brazil national football team.