- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
"DAMN !! Just discovered.. Down with fever," Bachchan tweeted last evening. The actor is yet to recover from it and today tweeted, "Still down! Shoot cancelled Not happy about that! But shall persevere and be up for it by tomorrow.. Resting..!!" Bachchan tweeted.
The Bhootnath Returns star also thanked fans, who wished him speedy recovery. "To all that send their goo wishes for my recovery.. A most grateful thanks.." he wrote.
Bachchan along with son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya visited the famous Lalbagh cha Raja on Saturday evening the ongoing occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
"Lalbagh cha Raja! Ganapati arti...!! There is nothing quite so enveloping as divinity!!" he captioned a picture of himself with the family attending the arti.