- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- Forget Ranveer! Deepika Padukone Was Paid Higher Than Megastar Amitabh Bachchan In Piku!
"DAMN !! Just discovered.. Down with fever," Bachchan tweeted last evening. The actor is yet to recover from it and today tweeted, "Still down! Shoot cancelled Not happy about that! But shall persevere and be up for it by tomorrow.. Resting..!!" Bachchan tweeted.
The Bhootnath Returns star also thanked fans, who wished him speedy recovery. "To all that send their goo wishes for my recovery.. A most grateful thanks.." he wrote.
Bachchan along with son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya visited the famous Lalbagh cha Raja on Saturday evening the ongoing occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
"Lalbagh cha Raja! Ganapati arti...!! There is nothing quite so enveloping as divinity!!" he captioned a picture of himself with the family attending the arti.