- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
Director-producer Bejoy Nambiar, who is set to direct Amitabh Bachchan in his next thriller, finds the megastar "ridiculously humble" for his stature.
"For the kind of person he is, he is overtly and ridiculously humble. He makes you feel comfortable. In fact, the first thing he did when we met was that he cracked a joke. I was completely taken aback. he does not let stardom come in between," Bejoy said.
Bejoy, who last directed David and has produced the upcoming supernatural thriller Pizza, will direct the untitled movie, produced and written by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film also stars Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao Hyadri.
The director, who will start the film in September this year, said he is still waiting for the "fanboy" in him to get out and look at Bachchan as an actor.
"I am in awe of him. I need to spend more time with him. I am waiting to overcome my 'fanboyness'," he said. Pizza, a remake of the hit Tamil film of the same name, marks the directorial debut of Akshay Akkineni and stars Akshay Oberoi and Parvathy Omanakuttan in lead roles.