- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
Actor Amitabh Bachchan has been in controversy ever since a criminal complaint been filed against the mega star for allegedly instigating the 1984 anti-sikh riots.
After one US-based Sikh Human Rights Group in Australia lodged the complaint alleging that actor Amitabh Bachchan delivered instigating slogans on Doordarshan in 1984, one witness of the massacre also charged Big B with the same allegations.
"I wonder why no one in India lodged case against Amitabh Bachchan for provoking killing of Sikhs. I watched live relay on Doordarshan and saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shouting the slogan, "Khun ka badla khun se lenge (Blood for blood)" two times," one of the prime witnesses in 1984 anti-Sikh riots was quoted by a leading daily.
The witness further added, "I am not concerned that a case has been registered against him in Australia but all I want to know why nobody noticed Amitabh's provoking statement in India."
Well, this controversy has come up as a shocker for thousands of Amitabh Bachchan's fans.