- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
Actor Amitabh Bachchan has been in controversy ever since a criminal complaint been filed against the mega star for allegedly instigating the 1984 anti-sikh riots.
After one US-based Sikh Human Rights Group in Australia lodged the complaint alleging that actor Amitabh Bachchan delivered instigating slogans on Doordarshan in 1984, one witness of the massacre also charged Big B with the same allegations.
"I wonder why no one in India lodged case against Amitabh Bachchan for provoking killing of Sikhs. I watched live relay on Doordarshan and saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shouting the slogan, "Khun ka badla khun se lenge (Blood for blood)" two times," one of the prime witnesses in 1984 anti-Sikh riots was quoted by a leading daily.
The witness further added, "I am not concerned that a case has been registered against him in Australia but all I want to know why nobody noticed Amitabh's provoking statement in India."
Well, this controversy has come up as a shocker for thousands of Amitabh Bachchan's fans.