- The Accidental Prime Minister: Anupam Kher Reveals The First Look Of Reel Rahul & Priyanka Gandhi!
- 5 Pictures Of Sonam Kapoor Dressed As An Elegant Bride!
- Jackie Shroff On 'Lakhan' Anil's Daughter Sonam Kapoor's Wedding: 'If Ram Won't Go Then Who Would?'
- Anil Kapoor To Dance To THIS Song On Sonam Kapoor’s Sangeet Ceremony!
- The Accidental Prime Minister: Anupam Kher Looks Every Bit Like Ex PM Dr. Manmohan Singh!
- Hollywood Legend Robert De Niro Throws A Surprise Birthday Dinner For Anupam Kher!
Actor Anupam Kher on Wednesday accused producer Samir Karnik of not paying him the dues for working in the latter's project Chaar Din Ki Chandni, which released two years ago.
"Producer Sameer Karnik hasn't cleared my dues even after 2 yrs. Made police complaint about bounced cheques 1yr back. NOTHING has Happened," Anupam posted on Twitter.
"Goodness towards somebody who plays a victim, can be termed as your foolishness. Have been waiting for my dues for long. #SameerKarnik," he added.
When a Twitter user reacted to the post saying, "char din ki Chandni, Phir andheri raat", Anupam responded: "Exactly. That is the name of #SameerKarnik's film."
Another user of the micro-blogging platform asked Anupam, "Is he the only one who owes u money?"
To that, the actor said, "No. But he is the only one who is being sly."
Following Anupam's accusation, actor Tusshar Kapoor, who featured in the lead role in the movie, retweeted the former's message. He also added, "Same here Sir!"