- Hollywood Legend Robert De Niro Throws A Surprise Birthday Dinner For Anupam Kher!
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- WAIT, WHAT! Anupam Kher Once Posed As Sridevi's Long-Lost Sister Prabhadevi For A Magazine Cover
- Justin Tradeau Meets Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar & Madhavan! View Pictures
- Anupam Kher's Role Was Chopped Off From Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro
- Anupam Kher Is New FTII Chairman
- Chaar Din Ki Chandni gets poor reviews from film critics
Actor Anupam Kher on Wednesday accused producer Samir Karnik of not paying him the dues for working in the latter's project Chaar Din Ki Chandni, which released two years ago.
"Producer Sameer Karnik hasn't cleared my dues even after 2 yrs. Made police complaint about bounced cheques 1yr back. NOTHING has Happened," Anupam posted on Twitter.
"Goodness towards somebody who plays a victim, can be termed as your foolishness. Have been waiting for my dues for long. #SameerKarnik," he added.
When a Twitter user reacted to the post saying, "char din ki Chandni, Phir andheri raat", Anupam responded: "Exactly. That is the name of #SameerKarnik's film."
Another user of the micro-blogging platform asked Anupam, "Is he the only one who owes u money?"
To that, the actor said, "No. But he is the only one who is being sly."
Following Anupam's accusation, actor Tusshar Kapoor, who featured in the lead role in the movie, retweeted the former's message. He also added, "Same here Sir!"