- Anurag Kashyap Makes An ‘Ugly’ Impact On The Audience
- Ugly Review: Lovely Portrayal Of Ugly Side Of Human Nature
- Anurag Kashyap Is An Amazing Filmmaker: Shahid Kapoor
- Rajkumar Hirani Is The Bravest Filmmaker: Anurag Kashyap
- Nichod De: Anurag Kashyap Mocks Bollywood's Ugly Item Songs
- Revealed: Anurag Kashyap’s Inspiration For His Film ‘Ugly'
Director Anurag Kashyap's upcoming movie is Ugly, the trailer of which has recently been released. Anurag Kashyap has always been known for his realistic approach in his films and the director maintained the rule for the movie Ugly too.
While, Anurag Kashyap revealed that the film Ugly is somewhat inspired from his own life experiences, the director wanted his actors to look as realistic as possible.
The trailer of Ugly certainly impressed us all and why not when the director made the actors booze in real and did not allow them to sleep when required.
Yes, the actors of the movie Ugly starring Rahul Bhat, Ronit Roy, Tejaswini Kolhapure, Surveen Chawla among others boozed in real for the scenes which required them to look drunk.
Moreover, the Ugly director also did not allow the actors to sleep and bath before shooting for the scenes which needed them to look tired and untidy.
Well, surely the actors and the director of Ugly worked really hard for the movie and it is evident from the trailer. The movie Ugly is slated to release on December 26th.