- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
"He is one of the finest filmmakers we have in the country and I've loved most of Anurag's work. He usually makes some really amazing films," Shahid said on the sidelines of the special screening in Mumbai Tuesday of Kashyap's forthcoming release Ugly.
"I remember when his film Gangs of Wasseypur released along with one of my films Teri Meri Kahaani and it actually did a lot better than my film, because it was a better film," added the actor, who has earlier worked in Kashyap's production Fool N Final.
Anurag Kashyap director of Ugly says, " "I am attracted to those emotional spaces which we don't really confront. This is my biggest issue with the world. We ourselves don't understand our hypocrisy. There is a major reaction to just everything now. First an outrage happens then if it is proved wrong, we go quiet, then some other outrage starts."
Ugly, written and directed by Kashyap, will hit the screens on Friday. It stars Rahul Bhat, Ronit Roy, Tejaswini Kolhapure and Surveen Chawla, among others.