TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Critically acclaimed writer, director, producer and screenwriter Anurag Kashyap's movie Ugly released in France today. Ugly has been receiving rave reviews for its brilliant script and amazing performance.
The film has left the audience and critics in France impressed with its sheer brilliance.
Movie reviewers have labelled it "a black diamond that should not go unnoticed" terming it "A gem of Indian independent cinema".
The movie has been doing the rounds of various international film festivals including Cannes and New York Indian Film Festival. At Cannes 2013 too, the film opened to a huge critical acclaim.
Director Anurag Kashyap has once again proved his aptitude in cinema churning out one good film after another.
Ugly is an emotional drama with an edgy thriller element. The film revolves around three main characters; Bose, Shalini and Rahul and how the turmoil of their past collide with their present and the subsequent collateral damage which is the situation to be dealt with.
Ugly directed by Anurag Kashyap features Ronit Roy, Tejaswini Kolhapure, Rahul Bhatt, Vineet Singh, Girish Kulkarni, Siddhant Kapoor and Surveen Chawla. The movie has been produced by Phantom Films and Dar Motion Pictures Ltd.