- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Anushka Sharma's Birthday Pledge Is Proof That She's A Real Animal Lover!
- Anushka Sharma Is The Reason Why RCB & Virat Kohli Are Not Doing Well, Say Trolls!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Might Make Anushka Sharma Feel Uncomfortable With THIS Decision!
- Sonam Kapoor Calls The Idea Of Grand Wedding DISGUSTING: What'd Aishwarya & Anushka's Reactions Be?
Anushka Sharma is all ready and flagged off her second home production venture even before her first NH 10 released.
Anushka Sharma co-owns a production house Clean Slate Films with her brother Karnesh Sharma. Navdeep Singh and Sudip Sharma will again join hands with the 'Band Baaja Baaraat' actress after NH 10.
"I've always been a risk-taker, and setting up Clean Slate, allows me to push the envelope even more. To collaborate with young, fresh minds to mount projects & create cinema that truly excites me - both personally and as a viewer," Anushka said in a statement.
"Our first production, NH-10 is taking shape so well, that it gave us a lot of confidence to put things into 5th gear under our banner.
"The intent is to use all the momentum that we're picking up, to produce movies that we believe in and the audience loves while backing exciting, hot new talent. We will soon announce the main cast and crew of this film and before long we should hit the floors again," Karnesh added.