- Ranbir Kapoor Was Paid A Mindblowing 38 Crores For Tamasha?
- So This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Has To Say On His Back To Back Flops!
- Salman Khan's Statement On Ranbir Kapoor's Failure, Will Surely Win Your Heart!
- Don’t Let Success Go To Your Head Or Failure To Your Heart : Rishi Kapoor
- Bombay Velvet: Anurag Kashyap Not Paying Anushka Sharma’s Fee?
- Bombay Velvet Box Office: First day Collection
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Anushka Sharma who is the lead lady in Bombay Velvet dons a retro look in the film. National Award winning designer Niharika Khan reportedly designed 140 costumes to complete actress Anushka Sharma's retro look in Bombay Velvet.
If sources are to be believed, Anushka plays "a top singer of the era in which Bombay Velvet is set and the makers left no stone unturned to create a distinct look for her."
Niharika, who won the National Film Award for best costume designer for The Dirty Picture, "specially designed 140 costumes for Anushka", added the source.
Directed by Anurag Kashyap, Bombay Velvet also features Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar among others. Karan Johar for the first time will be seen in a negative shade of character.
This film has created quite a stir even before it is released. Raveena Tandon and Karan Johar are playing different roles in this film. Anushka Sharma plays a character named Rosie and her first look poster went viral in social media.
This film is slated for a release on November 28, 2014.