- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Australian presenter Michael Slater apparently referred her as Virat Kohli's wife on the final day of the third test played between Australia and India.
The incident occurred at at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, when Slater addressed her as his wife and immediately tried to fix his mistake by referring Anushka as Virat's fiance.
The actress had once said during one of the interviews, "When you are spotting two people together frequently, they must be together!", which signifies that they are in relationship.
The duo don't talk much about their relationship but according to the sources, they have going strong.