- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
In this season of ISL the Football fans can witness not only the game but also the dose of Bollywood glamour. FC Pune City on Monday roped in actor Arjun Kapoor as their brand ambassador for the inaugural season of the Indian Super League (ISL) football tournament.
Another Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan is the co-owner of the club.
"The enthusiasm and interest in the sport is what drives me to be a part of this mega league. Football has always been very dear to me and I have grown up playing and following football. So, it was natural for me to take the first opportunity to associate with a promising football club in the Indian Super League, more so if it represents India's youth capital Pune," Arjun Kapoor, a fan of English premier league club Chelsea FC, said.
"I would like to thank Hrithik and the Rajesh Wadhawan Group for giving me this opportunity."
Hrithik also spoke of his fellow showbiz star's inclination towards the sport as a teenager.
"We are proud to have Arjun Kapoor as FC Pune City's brand ambassador. I have known him for a long time and ever since I remember, football has been an integral part of his life. Arjun embodies dynamism, grit and an unbridled energy - those elements that form the core of FC Pune City," said Hrithik.
"This coupled with his love for the sport, made him an obvious choice as a brand ambassador for the club. I would like to thank Kapil Wadhawan for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful club."