- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- Arjun Kapoor Is All Praises For Janhvi Kapoor After Watching The Dhadak Trailer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Reveals How Arjun Kapoor Cheers Her Up When She Gets Upset Reading 'Negative' Comments
- IIFA 2018: Arjun Kapoor Falls Ill; Kriti Sanon Rehearses For Her Killer Performance
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
Recently there have been some rumours about an alleged tiff between Arjun and Ranveer Singh, the actor remarked, "Ranveer and I are not insecure, we never had issues on the sets. Why can't people accept that we are friends?"
While he cleared these false rumours lurking around Ranveer and him, there is yet another allegation on the actor. It is said that Arjun has been getting possessive about his alleged girlfriend, Alia Bhatt. Arjun find these whole story baseless and laughs it off.
He further added, "I may get emotionally attached to someone, but I don't think I'd get possessive or obsessive about someone. I didn't know Alia before 2 States. She's an amazing girl but now she's busy with Shaandar in London while I'm busy with Finding Fanny here. And yet these Chinese whispers continue to swirl."
The actor was quite open about his personal life but has kept his professional life under wraps. As of now, all we know is he is playing Gopal in the screen adaptation of Revolution 20:20.