- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
YRF's upcoming movie Bank Chor has a surprise visit from a friend. Last week, actor Arjun Kapoor was shooting for an ad when he heard about the Bank Chor shoot happening in the same studio. Arjun decided to drop in to wish the team luck.
The movie Bank Chor which stars Riteish Deshmukh and Vivek Oberoi as the main lead was shooting a very humorous scene. When 2 States actor Arjun Kapoor came around the Bank Chor team, they had a nice chat. Arjun was keen to watch a sequence of the film which they were shooting.
As a matter of fact, Arjun couldn't stop laughing at the scene being shot and even joked about becoming a hostage randomly in the bank. The actor had a nice time talking with Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi and other stars of Bank Chor.
The movie Bank Chor is being directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil and features Rhea Chakraborty as the female lead. The film is set to release in March, 2015.