- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- Sridevi's Demise: Despite HURT Arjun Kapoor Turns Supportive For Step-Sisters Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor
- LAST JOURNEY PICTURES! Sridevi Dressed Up As A Beautiful Bride In A Red Saree; Live Update
- Hot Scoop: Arjun Kapoor Signed By R Balki
The new look of Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha starrer, Tevar looks incredible! Arjun Kapoor's look from his much awaited film, Tevar looks impressive. Tevar is an action romance film which is a directorial debut by Amit Sharma. The movie is written by Gunasekhar who is the director of hit Telugu movie, Okkadu. Tevar is the remake of this 2003 hit South movie.
Apart from Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi, the movie also stars Manoj Bajpayee in a negative role. Arjun Kapoor is donning the look of a Kabaddi player. We see him as a rough guy with stubble. Arjun is wearing kurtas and carrying a boy next door look. In the new picture of Tevar, Arjun Kapoor is seeing jumping outside the famous Taj Mahal. The background view of the exotic Taj Mahal is looking lively. Earlier, some stills from their shoot in Agra were shared on the web.
In February 2014, Sonakshi's look in the movie Tevar was revealed. The still was from ‘Toh Radha Nachegi' song which is featured in Tevar.
Tevar is a remake of hit Telugu movie, Okkadu which starred South superstar, Mahesh Babu and Bhoomika Chawla. Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha's Tevar is slated to release on 9th January, 2015.
Tevar is produced by Arjun's father, Boney Kapoor and his uncle, Sanjay Kapoor.