- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor says his son Arjun's evolution over the last few years has motivated him to make his upcoming film 'Tevar', starring the actor.
Boney, 59, has produced the action comedy, which also stars Sonakshi Sinha. He was all praise for Arjun and feels that his hard work is an inspiration for many young actors.
"I feel very proud to see the way Arjun has evolved himself. His dedication, his hard work and his sincerity should inspire many young stars in the country. As you all know he was overweight. The kind of discipline he showed in shedding his weight, is the motivating factor of 'Tevar',"
Boney said during the launch of 'Radha Nachegi' song from the movie. Boney, who has produced films like 'Mr India', 'No Entry', 'Judaai' and 'Wanted', said Arjun was very helpful during the making of the film, which has been directed by Amit Sharma.
"He was very supportive, in every aspect of the film. He participated in the location hunting, the story-building... I couldn't have asked for a better son. I feel very proud to be his father," the producer said.
'Tevar' is a remake of director Gunasekhar's 2003 Telugu film 'Okkadu'. The film, which also stars Manoj Bajpayee, is scheduled for release on January 9, 2015.