- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
Arjun said they are good friends and there is no animosity between them.
On being asked about the tiff, Arjun said, "Ranbir and I are very good friends. There has never been any sort of problem between us."
"I hope that there will be no problem between us in future as well," added Arjun who played Ranbir's elder brother in successful political drama Raajneeti.
Also Read: Omg! Ranbir Kapoor Has A Kashmiri Look-Alike
The 41-year-old was present at the poster launch of his movie Daddy here.
Reportedly, Arjun, who has shot for some of his portions in Roy, had to wait for the next schedule because Ranbir was unavailable for the shoot, hence, the delay.
Besides, it was also being said that initially Ranbir was to do just a cameo in Roy, but later the length of his role was increased.
The current schedule of director Vicky Singh's Roy is being shot in Malaysia.