- Has Arjun Rampal Found 'Love' In Natasa Stankovic? Actor Reacts To Link-Up Rumors!
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Arjun Rampal & His Wife Mehr Jessia CALL IT QUITS After 20 Years Of Marriage!
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
Arjun Rampal it is! The film Ek Villain modified from Villain suddenly was due to the rights held by none other than Arjun Rampal himself.
Balaji Motion Pictures who were waiting to make a film on that title changed from Villain to Ek Villain just to avoid copyright issues. Arjun Rampal who has the rights on that name 'Villain' is waiting to do a film which is just not happening.
Vivek Rangachari of DAR Motion Pictures claimed that they were approached by Arjun for the same and they have been considering the idea of making a film on it.
But right now Arjun Rampal is busy with his Roy. He even tweeted, "There is no better place in the world than on a movie set. Started filming 'Roy'. Congratulations Vicky (Vikramjit). Super first shot. Make the movie you dream."
We think Arjun Rampal who was linked up with Sussanne's breakup with Hrithik Roshan is just keeping his cool and if a film titled Villain comes out right now it would be really apt in Hrithik's world. What do u think readers?