- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
Arjun Rampal has unleashed his anger on the leading daily Times of India for bearing the brunt due to their controversial, baseless news that was published.
To any other general reader it may be another Bollywood gossip, but what the daily forgot was that there were two families that's involved. Arjun Rampal didn't take the news too well and warned the daily of their unwarranted, baseless news.
Times of India which was caught in 'Deepika Padukone's cleavage controversy' earlier, has yet another time resorted to yellow journalism.
The article about Arjun Rampal's closeness towards Sussanne Khan has not gone too well with either Arjun Rampal or Hrithik Roshan. Both the actors took it to their Twitter account to lambast the leading daily.
Arjun Rampal warned the daily and questioned them. He tweeted, "Bombay Times, who paid you? Who are these faceless accusers? If you have the guts reveal them first. Stay away from me and my family."
The actor went to retweet the messages in support of him. Both the actors have put their foot down and made their points. Now the question is back at us, the entertainment media.
Check the tweets below by Arjun and Hrithik.
Bombay Times, who paid you? Who are these faceless accusers? If you have the guts reveal them first. Stay away from me and my family.— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) November 24, 2014
If u people knew hw much false news is printed, d papers wud actually stop selling. I am disgusted 2day..— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) November 24, 2014