- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
The marriage ceremony witnessed a lot of actions from Aamir Khan singing 'Aati kya khandala' song to series of selfies and celebration. However, like most of the Indian weddings, Arpita Khan's wedding also witnessed an emotional moment when the bride delivered a speech to express her gratitude and love for the Khan family.
It has been reported that Salman Khan's little sister Arpita Khan narrated a speech post her wedding, which however she could not complete as she was about to break down in tears. Arpita started the speech with thankful words for her three brothers Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan. But the bride could not compete the speech for fear of breaking down and handed over the letter to Priyanka Chopra to read out the remaining part.
Then Priyanka Chopra read out the speech on Arpita's behalf which says, "I am the luckiest girl to be brought up in a family like mine. Sohail bhai and I shared the same room until he got married. He is like a friend to me. Arbaaz bhai is like my guide as he always told me what is good and what is bad. Salman bhai has the biggest heart. For him, I can do no wrong as everything I did, he was there to support me."
Arpita also thanked her father Salim Khan along with Salma Khan and Helen for all the love and care and certainly it was a touchy moment as well as a memorable one for the entire Khan family.