- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
- Salman Khan & Pakistani Cricketer Shahid Afridi Meet In Canada, Pose For Pictures!
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
The venue at which the grand wedding of the year is happening is the oldest heritage palace in Hyderabad. It belonged to Paigah Hyderabad State, and it was later owned by the Nizams. It is on a 32-acre in Falaknuma, 5 kms from Charminar.
Salman Khan and family have booked the entire property for two days for this wedding. They have apparently paid a whopping one crore a day.
Entire 'Khan' Khandaan is at the venue right now. Falak-numa means "Like the Sky" or "Mirror of the Sky" in Urdu. This star studded wedding is the attention of all fans not only in India but all over the world.
The whose who of Bollywood right from Amitabh Bachchan to Aamir Khan are all expected to reach the venue. So when everyone is wondering what is the biggest moment of the wedding, we wonder if you readers know more about the venue of the wedding.
Check out the pics below to know more about the palace in which Arpita Khan is getting married her beau Aayush Sharma.
Front View At Night
The palace went through a huge restoration after it was given to the Taj Hotels on a 30 year lease deal by the Nizam Prince Mukkaram Jah Bahadur in 2000.
The celebrities who arrive to the venue will be taken in a horse-drawn cart from the gate and not in any other mode of transport.
Day Time View
The ground floor has the living quarters. A marbled staircase leads to the upper floor of the palace. One of the unique carved balustrades, which supports marble figurines with candelabra at intervals are through out the stairs.
The palace which boasts of 220 lavishly decorated rooms and 22 spacious halls has some of the finest and unique treasure collections of the Nizam.
Grand Dining Area
The grand dining hall could seat 100 guests at its table and this is where Salman Khan and family will have their wedding dinner. The length of the table is 108 feet which is very unique.
Falaknuma palace is a treasure trove in itself which houses a large collection of rare treasures including paintings, statues, furniture, manuscripts and books. They are considered to be the unique collection in the world.