- Are You Listening Priyanka Chopra? Asha Bhosle Wants You To Play Her Character On-Screen!
- She Looks Beautiful! Aishwarya Rai SPOTTED In New York With Aaradhya Bachchan & Asha Bhosle (Pics)
- Asha Bhosle Speaks Up About Tanmay Bhat's Controversial Video!
- Asha Bhosle Receives Lifetime Achievement Award At DIFF
- Sania Dragged Into Unnecessary Controversy: Asha Bhosle
- Bollywood Tweets And Expresses Grief: Gopinath Munde RIP
Evergreen singer Asha Bhosle, who turned 81 on Monday, has thanked her fans for supporting her in her journey, in which she successfully established herself as one of the country's most versatile music artists.
The Padma Vibhushan awardee is said to have crooned more than 12,000 songs in multiple languages.
"Thank you for kind greetings. Without your support I wouldn't have achieved my goals. Walk a bit longer with me & we'll find the perfect note," Asha posted on Twitter Monday.
Asha, the younger sister of legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar, has sung for Bollywood actresses of Madhubala, Helen and Asha Parekh's time to giving playback for the new-age heroines like Urmila Matondkar and Kareena Kapoor.
'Aaiye meherban, 'Jaaiye aap kahan', 'Raat akeli hai', 'Piya tu ab toh aaja', 'Dum maaro dum', 'Dil cheez kya hai, 'Yayi re yayi re' and 'Arre re arre' are some of her memorable numbers.
She performs live on stage till date and took to the stage at a packed show in Paris earlier this year.