- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
Actress and Miss World 2000 Priyanka Chopra says she was lucky not to have a swimsuit round during the competition as she finds it strange to walk in bikini on stage.
The organisers of The Miss World contest, which has been an annual feature since 1951, have removed swimsuit round from their competition starting next year.
To this, Priyanka said, "Obviously it's strange to walk in heels and swim suit on stage. Take us to a pool or a beach and do that shoot, that's fine because that's a natural environment. It's weird and not natural."
"I have found it awkward myself but I am happy that it didn't happen with me in my years during Miss World. We didn't have this swimsuit round," she added.
Rolene Strauss of South Africa was crowned the 64th Miss World winner in London December 14 and it marked the final event featuring contestants wearing bikinis.