- After Paani Da Rang and Saadi Galli Aaja, Ayushmann Khurrana To Sing For 'Andhadhun'
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Ayushmann Khurrana On Playing A Blind Musician, Working With Dangal Girl Sanya Malhotra & Much More!
- Varun Dhawan Confesses That He Was Once Jealous Of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Bhumi Pednekar Finds Ayushmann Khurrana MORE TALENTED Than Rajkummar Rao
- I Will Continue To Choose Films That Are Interesting: Ayushmann Khurrana
Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana, who will soon launch his own band Ayushmann After School, says he will come out with a single after every three months.
"I am launching my band Ayushmann After School very soon. Every three months, I will be coming out with a single," Ayushmann, who recently released his single "Mitti di Khushboo", said.
The Vicky Donor star is also looking forward to his new film Hawaaizaada.
"I have composed a ghazal 'Dil-e-nadaan' by Mirza Galib for Hawaaizaada and it has come out really well," said the actor, who has sung in films like Vicky Donor and Nautanki Saala!.
"It has two versions. Besides, there is another song called 'Dark ticket' that has been composed by my friend Rochak Kohli. Both the songs are being sung by me," he added.
Ayushmann has finished shooting for Hawaaizaada and is dubbing for the film.