- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bollywood celebrities also took up the ice bucket challenge to spread awareness about the ALS disease. Bipasha Basu was the first one to get under the freezing water. The actress also outfit nominated her friends Rocky S and Raj Kundra to take up the challenge.
Bipasha uploaded her video on Instagram and shared her experience. Take a look at her video: Bipasha Basu video
The ALS Association which is spreading awareness about the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis has come up with the idea of ice bucket challenge. If one takes up the challenge he/she will have to pour the freezing water over his/her head or else pay $100 to the foundation, to escape the icy-cold water. In UK, the ALS is known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
Sania Mirza video
The next celebrity in line was Sania Mirza. Dressed in a pink and black outfit the Tennis star accepted the challenge and also shared the video. She nominated actor Ritesh Deshmukh for the challenge. The actor, who is currently shooting in Poland for the film Bangistaan, also shared his video.
Ritesh Deshmukh video