- Dear Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan Can’t Stop Praising Your Performance In This Film!
- Ranveer Singh Talks About His 'Life Changing Experience' With Bajirao Mastani!
- Shahrukh Khan To Promote Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil & Hrithik Roshan To Promote Shahrukh Khan's Raees?
- This Is What Anushka Sharma Has To Say About Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's IIFA Success!
- Two Beauties, One Frame! 12 Pics Of Deepika Paukone & Madhuri Dixit
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
Film Bajirao Mastani will be the most expensive film of Bollywood. According to reports, the estimated budget of the film is Rs. 210 Crores. The filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali wants to showcase the epic story with an authentic touch on the big screen.
Sources were quoted as saying, "Sanjay has earlier made a very lavish period film Devdas but he could allow his imagination to control his budget in that movie. Although at Rs65 crore, Devdas was one of the most expensive films of that time. But in Bajirao Mastani there can be no compromises. Every detail has to be authentic."
Actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone will essay the roles of the Maratha General Bajirao and his lady love Mastani respectively. In the film, actress Priyanka Chopra is playing the role of Kashibai, the wife of General Bajirao.
After working in the film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram-Leela, the trio has teamed up for the second time. Actress Priyanka Chopra will be next seen in the Mary Kom biopic which is produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali in collaboration with Viacom 18.