- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
From shooting in seven different locations across the globe to performing strenuous stunts, Katrina Kaif has done it all in action thriller 'Bang Bang' which the actress says was the most difficult film to work on.
The 31-year-old actress says she has been hard at work for over a year along with the team to bring the Rs 140 crore film to the big screen.
"Whatever was required in the film I was able to do myself and execute in a manner that was desired. The journey of the film was huge with action sequences, 6 to 7 locations all across the globe. It was a very difficult film for me. We had a very strong team and we did everything we could," Katrina told PTI.
'Bang Bang' also stars Hrithik Roshan, who plays the male lead and has been directed by Siddharth Anand. The Fox Star Studios-produced film is set to hit theatres on October 2.
Katrina said the look and feel of the film does give out the impression of it being a action movie but 'Bang Bang' blossoms into a love story.
"What attracted me to the film is that along with action there is a very good storyline behind it. There is action in the film but it is basically a love story," she said.
When asked if she was open to play the lead in a female-centric action film, Katrina said since she pulled off stunts in 'Bang Bang' she could do a 'Tomb Raider' or 'Kill Bill'.
"The stunts that you see in the trailer I have done mostly myself. You know if a good script comes then I would love to do solo action films. I don't think physical challenges scare me provided I have time to train and prepare," the actress said.