TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Hrithik Roshan started #bangbangdare challenge on Twitter addressing all the Bollywood celebrities, but now the tables have been turned, for the actor himself has been challenged for a #bangbangdare.
Bed Bath and more company brilliantly made use of Hrithik's challenge and in turn dared the actor. The company using a hoarding in the city, challenged Hrithik to buy bed sheets from their store and if he did so then the money he spent plus Rs 5 lacs would be donated to the city hospitals.
Hrithik was quite taken aback with the company's challenge. The actor took the dare sportingly though and tweeted, "Meri billi mujhe hi meow? Sahi hai. Done in the right spirit. Aaaaai ACCEPT!! @mariahilldesign lets check it out!"
The actor had challenged all the big actors in the industry to the bang bang dare and now the actor himself has been challenged for this dare, will he accept is the big question. Well if Hrithik was promoting his movies using this innovative concept then the company is even more brilliant for having used his idea to promote themselves.
Hrithik's last challenge was to Salman Khan, he tweeted, "Here it is. 2 d one who is more about other people than himself, PAINT!! And give d world a message! ANY! @BeingSalmanKhan qubool?"
Well now both Hrithik and Salman have three days to complete their Bang Bang dare. Your time starts now.