- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan started #bangbangdare challenge on Twitter addressing all the Bollywood celebrities, but now the tables have been turned, for the actor himself has been challenged for a #bangbangdare.
Bed Bath and more company brilliantly made use of Hrithik's challenge and in turn dared the actor. The company using a hoarding in the city, challenged Hrithik to buy bed sheets from their store and if he did so then the money he spent plus Rs 5 lacs would be donated to the city hospitals.
Hrithik was quite taken aback with the company's challenge. The actor took the dare sportingly though and tweeted, "Meri billi mujhe hi meow? Sahi hai. Done in the right spirit. Aaaaai ACCEPT!! @mariahilldesign lets check it out!"
The actor had challenged all the big actors in the industry to the bang bang dare and now the actor himself has been challenged for this dare, will he accept is the big question. Well if Hrithik was promoting his movies using this innovative concept then the company is even more brilliant for having used his idea to promote themselves.
Hrithik's last challenge was to Salman Khan, he tweeted, "Here it is. 2 d one who is more about other people than himself, PAINT!! And give d world a message! ANY! @BeingSalmanKhan qubool?"
Well now both Hrithik and Salman have three days to complete their Bang Bang dare. Your time starts now.