- Bikini Alert! Ruhi Singh's Latest Pictures Are Too Hot To Handle
- I've Only Heard Positive Reviews For Indu Sarkar: Madhur Bhandarkar
- Last Few Days Were Traumatising: Bhandarkar On Indu Sarkar Release
- Indu Sarkar Movie Review: Ends Up As A Muffled Voice Rather Than A Heart-Wrenching Scream!
- Angry With Selective Activism In Bollywood: Madhur Bhandarkar
- EXPOSE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Left Me SHOCKED & Devastated For Her SELFISH Reasons: Bhandarkar
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar has begun the shoot of his next film Calender Girls. Bhandarkar is known for making the films based on the real life stories.
The National-Award winning director shared his excitement on Twitter. Bhandarkar tweeted, "Start shooting #CalendarGirls from today! High on concept, this youthful film has 5 new faces to be shot in a 40 day start-to-finish schedule."
According to the reports, the director will be launching five girls with this film. The movie Calender Girls is based on five models whose life changes after they become famous as models.
The Fashion director said that the first day of every film is full of excitement and nervousness. Bhandarkar was quoted saying, "No matter how many films you have made in your career, the first day of shoot of your new film is always a mixture of excitement and nerves."
Bhandarkar's last film Heroine starring actress Kareena Kapoor was released in the year 2012. The film did moderate business at the box office.