- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
Jaya Bachchan stated, "Happy New Year is the most nonsensical film I have seen in recent years" which certainly did not go well with Shahrukh Khan and other stars of the movie.
Now, reports suggest that mega star Amitabh Bachchan has apologised to Shahrukh Khan for Jaya Bachchan's remark on Happy New Year. As reported, Amitabh Bachchan sent a text message to Happy New Year star Shahrukh Khan apologising on his wife's behalf and tried to convince SRK that Jaya Bachchan did not intend to hurt him or other members of HNY team.
Also, reports suggest that Abhishek Bachchan along with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan went to Shahrukh Khan's residence that night just to apologise to him directly.