- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
Besides the 71-year-old actor, the film, which is a story about a chess player, also stars Farhan Akhtar. Bachchan says he is enjoying the pre-shooting sessions and thinks it is a great exercise for the entire star cast of the movie.
"Our work on the next film with Vidhu Vinod Chopra, has begun with class like readings and discussions, on table. It is a wonderful exercise to be able to go through an entire script with the entire cast," Bachchan posted on his blog.
"Yet have some reserve stored up for the final moment when we shall all be facing the camera, instead of a written and bound script, with that ominous looking producer Vinod, looking down upon us with fierce and hard workman like expressions," he added.
Bachchan has earlier worked with Chopra in 2007 film 'Eklavya: The Royal Guard'. This is the first collaboration between the actor and Nambiar, best known for helming 'Shaitan'.