- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan turns 72 today. As he turns a year older, his family, friends and well-wishers are pouring in their birthday wishes.
The Bachchan bahu, Aishwarya Rai planned a secret birthday party for him. However, Amitabh came to know about the party, it was a party for him from his family.
"Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been planning this for two weeks now. She wanted to surprise Mr Bachchan, but he got to know about this bash some days back. Nevertheless, the party is still on,” said a source.
From his favourite menu to playing his popular hit songs, this party will be a big one. Amitabh Bachchan's daughter Shweta Nanda who lives in Delhi, has come down for the birthday celebrations.
Amitabh who mesmerized many with his brilliant acting and performances, celebrates his birthday today. We wish him all the luck and many more to come. While he celebrates his birthday, his fans get lucky too.
The actor who is socially very active wanted to 'reciprocate the love' of his fans. So he decided to gift his fans with digitally signed, specially autographed poster by Amitabh, and one of the fans will also receive a specially recorded personal video message by the Big B.
"Every year on my birthday, I am overwhelmed by love and affection that I receive from my fans, from across the world. This year, I have found this unique way to reciprocate the love, even though the message is communicated through a digital medium for me it is as personal as wishing each individual myself," Big B said.
We from Oneindia wish him a very Happy birthday on his big day.