- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
There were reports that the 72-year-old actor was not well in between the shoot of the film here, where he was spotted riding a bicycle past the iconic Writers' Building.
The 'Bhootnath Returns' star took to Twitter to set the record straight.
"So.. Media conjectures that I am ill is incorrect! That neck brace that they see me wearing is part of my costume in 'PIKU'!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
The actor was getting messages from his fans on the social-networking sites about his well being.
"Arre yaar... Please Ef (Extended Family), do not make such a big hohaa about the media report... Its not their fault... Happens sometimes!!," Bachchan added.
Directed by Shoojit Sircar, 'Piku' also stars Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan in prominent roles. Meanwhile, Big B has also crossed 17 million fan following mark on facebook.
"Oye!! Crossed 17 million on FaceBook.. Yeaaahhh!! Thank you all...," he said.