- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- Joy To See Ladies On 'Thugs Of Hindostan' Sets: Amitabh Bachchan
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- Naresh Agarwal Insults Jaya Bachchan With An Indecent Remark; Twitterati Wants Him Sacked!
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he celebrated his 41st wedding anniversary watching 'action movies' and soccer match with son Abhishek. It was boys night out for Amitabh!
Amitabh and Jaya got married June 3, 1973, and they have two childreen, son Abhishek and daughter Shweta. While Abhishek is married to actress Aishwarya Rai and they have a daughter named Aaradhya, Shweta is married to businessman Nikhil Nanda and has son Agastya and daughter Navya Naveli.
Amitabh Bachchan who is active in Twitter tweeted, "A flood of wishes on our 41st! So grateful to all... Wife is away, but Father and son had a boy's night out... Football (sic)."
Big B further revealed on his blog that having a 'chilling time' at home was his decision.
"The boys were having a night out... Abhishek and I... the anniversary behind us he wished we go out to a movie, or dinner... I insisted we chill at home... so we chatted and exchanged notes and saw two movies back to back... cool !
Please click on the pics to know more of Amitabh Bachchan's Tweets!
Amitabh And Jaya
Big B, who has worked with wife Jaya in films including Zanjeer, Abhimaan, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Silsila and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, also thanked his family for sharing the blessings on the special day.
"Blessings from elders, from family and the extended family makes the day delightful and comfortable, even though the wife is out of the country... 41 years! It has been a while has it not in the life of an individual," Amitabh said.
"Our report card does not deal with numbers and comment... it merely emphasises the reports of our progeny - Shweta and Abhishek. They are our numbers, standings, rankings, marks... what ever! They be right we all are right," Big B said.
Amitabh With Family
"Yaa... you guessed right... action movies! And when that was over back to our pastime - Football and watching the run up to the World Cup," Sr Bachchan wrote on srbachchan.tumblr.com.
He also said: "It does not matter whether we are together on the day of the anniversary, what is important is our report card... that should be happy and satisfactory."