- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
Piku, a movie about the relationship between a father and his daughter is played by Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says daughters are special and they help to bind a family together.
Amitabh Bachchan who has a daughter named Shweta Nanda is in praise for all daughters in general.
"Daughters are special very special. They become the soul of the home. They are the reason for the warmth that embraces us all," he shared on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com, Tuesday.
"They conduct, command, secure, analyse, dictate, rule, govern and spread that tender thread which binds an entire family together."
"They are reason. They are consult. They are opinion. They are guidance. They are supreme," he added.
The 72-year-old then shared his photographs with actress Deepika Padukone with whom he is filming Piku in Kolkata.