- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
The director, fondly called Balki, is helming Shamitabh, which also features Dhanush and marks the Bollywood debut of southern superstar actor Kamal Haasan's daughter Akshara. The film is expected to hit the screens February 6, 2015.
Big B, who has worked with Balki in films like Cheeni Kum and Paa in the past, sported a rather pensive look with a beard in the black and white sketch.
"YES...notice the 'Balki nisation' of the Blog, as in the years within the Balkans... hehehe...Some times it's good to laugh at one's own stupidity...I just presented a sample! Love," Big B posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
The 72-year-old star, who was busy shooting for Shoojit Sircar's film Piku in Gurgaon, is now headed to Gujarat for the shoot of Shamitabh.
"It's departure time in the morrow and more of the film that Balki asked me not to talk or print about, in the extensive lanes of Gujarat, away from the hurly-burly."
"Soon that shall be over too...and I have no idea why these words are coming to you in bold...they seem to have a mind of their own," he posted.
The actor, who has rolled out several popular films like Black, Deewaar, Agneepath in his over 40-year-old career, also posted a poem with his Shamitabh movie look.