- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
The who's who of Bollywood, including Amitabh Bachchan, his wife Jaya, son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan, will attend the star-studded inauguration of the Kolkata Film Festival on Monday.
Announcing this, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today said, "I have been telling him (Amitabh Bachchan) every time to come with his full family and this time they all are coming. He himself is paying for his flight tickets and hotel expenses. He is a real gentleman. We are very happy that he is coming with full family.
She said that superstar Shahrukh Khan, his Happy New Year co-star Deepika Padukone, actor Irrfan Khan and actress Tanuja, who has acted in Bengali and Hindi films, would also be present in the inaugural ceremony of the Kolkata Film Festival at Netaji Indoor Stadium.
Adding an international touch would be award-winning Australian filmmaker Paul Cox, who is leading the festival jury. An invitation has also been sent to actor Kamal Haasan, who was there at last year's event, but there has been no response from his side, Banerjee said.
Eminent Hindi film director Farah Khan would be there at the closing ceremony of the film fest. "I have heard that a Hollywood film crew is also coming to shoot in Bengal. If they are here I will invite them too," the CM said adding that this time they are organising the event sans any sponsorship.
She also announced that the government would bear the premium of medi-claim and personal accidental insurance for artistes and technicians working in the television industry.