- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bipasha Basu's hosted a special screening of her recent release, Creature 3D for her alleged lover Harman Baweja and family, while the film has not done that well on the Box Office, the actress doesn't seem to be affected by it and is suggesting people go watch it for the brilliant 3D effects done by Indian technicians.
Recently during one of the exclusive interviews when she was questioned on how she entered this field without a God father, Bipasha said, "I have taken life as it went, I got into modelling at a very young age which made me leave my studies and as I was going ahead in my career I was offered my first role in the film, Ajnabee. After completing the movie, somewhere I was no longer interested in it and decided to quit movies."
She further added, "At that time I was dating Dino Morea, so I used to constantly drop in on the sets of his film Raaz, whose lead actress was Lisa Ray. But for some reasons she backed out of the project and the makers started to emotionally blackmail, asking me to do the film saying this is your boyfriend's movie, if you won't do it then it might get into trouble."
After some nudging, Bipasha finally agreed and the rest is history. After the release of Raaz, the actress had to never look back, so in a way Dino Morea was responsible for her Bollywood career.