- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
Looks like the bong beauty of Bollywood Bipasha Basu is getting ready to play the role of conjoined twins in her next film. After her horror flick Creature 3D, it is reported that Bips will play this role.
The film is tentatively titled as Alone. Conjoined twins role has never been played by any Bollywood star, though, its been done in the Southern film industry.
It is rumoured to be another dark horror film genre, it's about how they are conjoined before their birth and how one crosses over to the dark side and becomes evil while one twin is sweet and protective of the other.
Bipasha was seen playing the role of twin in her Dhoom 2 - Sonali and Monali. She said, "It's a very challenging film because I play conjoined twins who are very similar to each other but absolutely different characters. It's emotional; the characters are complex and layered."
Shyamli Arora who will style her looks for the film with two different and distinct looks. Bipasha is busy researching and studying documentaries about the topic and will begin her shoot from June 20.