- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bipasha Basu who is one of the lead actresses in Humshakals which will release on June 20th has been missing in action in all the promotional activities of the film. The film'd director Sajid Khan recently in a press conference said that he was unclear of her absence.
Sajid Khan said, "Bipasha won't be joining for promotions and we are extremely sorry for that. But that's okay. The reasons for not joining us in the promotions are best known to her. And that's a fact."
After hearing out his version, now Bipasha Basu has issued a statement clearing the airs through her official Twitter account.
Bipasha Basu tweeted, "This is to put an end to all the discussions around my absence for Humshakals promotions. I take full responsibility of getting into a film only on the basis of trust. But after dubbing for my character in the film, as I had professionally committed to do so I'm extremely disturbed by the end result of the same.In these circumstances I didn't know how to promote a film with all honesty and that's why I thought it was better to stay away. I am confident that the film will be true to it's genre and will be a full entertainer because of the people involved. I wish fox star studios who I have had my biggest hit with Raaz 3 and vashu ji who is a fantastic producer all the best. Wish all my co stars Saif, Riteish, Tamannah, Esha and the technicians best of luck. Sometimes, certain journeys cannot be completed and this is one of them - no one to be blamed, combination of things that made me disrupt my journey."
She has wished everyone of the actors in the film and the producer leaving Sajid Khan alone! Does that ring a bell readers? Was there an ugly spat between the duo? Will it affect the film release and success? So many unanswered questions in mind!
We will have to wait till June 20th for that!