- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Actress Bipasha Basu says the remuneration disparity between actors and actresses will not change in filmdom, adding that she doesn't lose sleep over this anymore.
"Remuneration disparity is not going to change much," Bipasha, who is active in the Hindi film industry since 2001.
"It's definitely going to remain the same because the kind of box office Salman Khan does may be a Katrina Kaif won't achieve that alone. It's just normal infrastructure and business, so I am not really crying about it," she added.
But at the same time she feels in terms of role, the situation is getting better for the actresses.
"I believe we are going to get a lot of space in the industry, and women would get to play a lot of role. I think it's going to change and at every age a woman would get an interesting role to play," said the 35-year-old whose right now looking forward to her next release Creature 3D.
"Now the actress is not just an arm candy who sings and dances. It's getting better," she said and added that some of the recent women centric films were good.