- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Yes, it's a working birthday for her and she is not at all feeling bad about it.
Infact Priyanka says, "We're going to be on a boat, baking under the sun for about 12 hours, so I don't know what to say. I'm shooting and I love it. I think it's one of the nicest ways to celebrate your birthday. Aisa bhi kya special (what's so special?). For me, work is the most special thing I do."
Parineeti chopra, cousin of Priyanka Chopra has taken it to Twitter and wished her. She has even posted a picture of their childhood and said, "Happy Birthday Behna, look at us 14 years back."
Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish has nothing to do with my films, she says," I wish for my loved ones to be healthy and happy always." Priyanka Chopra is not complaining about her working birthday while she will be celebrating it with the cast and crew of Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do!
We wish her a wonderful birthday too!