- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
While, Amitabg Bachchan promised that he would send video messages to some lucky Twitter fans who will wish the megastar on his birthday, Big B has kept his promise.
Several wishes have been flooding Big B's Twitter page and the first lucky Twitter fan has been picked up who has received an exclusive video message from Amitabh Bachchan.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted "Congratulations," along with a video link to the winner, whose Twitter handle is rishi_nm.
In the personalised video message, Big B says, "Rishi, as you know you came on Twitter and wished me for my birthday on Oct 11, I am keeping up my promise of sending a video to you. You've been randomly picked from the computer and I want to thank you for giving me your warm wishes and your love and affection."
T 1639 - Congratulations !!!https://t.co/em8vPYp1Jp— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) October 9, 2014
This is a unique way that the celebrity is connecting with his fans using video on Twitter ahead of his 72nd birthday. It is his way of "reciprocating the love" of his audience.
The idea is that Big B, in association with micro-blogging platform Twitter and celebrity digital media network Fluence, will respond to all his fans that follow him on Twitter handle @SrBachchan, and tweet and send him birthday wishes with the hashtag #AB72Wishes starting Wednesday.
These lucky fans will receive a digitally signed, specially autographed poster by Amitabh, and one of the fans will also receive a specially recorded personal video message by the Big B.