- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Actresses like Swara Bhaskar and Mandira Bedi won't be able to tie rakhis to their brothers Sunday as they are not in the same city. But Richa Chadda and Bipasha Basu are lucky to be home to celebrate it with their loved ones.
Here's what they have to say:
Taapsee Pannu: Since I don't have my own brothers, I tie rakhi to my cousins Tajinder, Tanvir and Udayveer. Since I can't be with them, I've couriered them the rakhi along with chocolates. Now waiting for return gifts!
Mandira Bedi: Sadly my brother and I are never in the same country on Raksha Bandhan, so I have to courier him the rakhi, with instructions to my 'bhabhi' to organise his favourite sweets. I miss the fact that I haven't been able to tie a rakhi on my brother's wrist since our school days.
Kriti Sanon: I don't have a brother. My cousin brothers are abroad, so my sister and I tie a rakhi on one another. After all even sisters can protect one another, no? We are in different cities this rakhi. I received her rakhi and asked mom to buy her one from me. We will celebrate on the phone.
Aahana Kumra: My brother Karan lives in Philadelphia and my sister Shivani and I send him a rakhi every year. I have a cousin in Mumbai. I tie a rakhi on my co-actor Pavail Gulati, who plays my half-brother in 'Yudh'. But he has run off to Delhi. I'll tie him a rakhi and take a gift from him when he returns.
Swara Bhaskar: Sadly, I will be away from home this rakhi when my brother is home after many years abroad. This year I'll say some extra prayers for him as he has begun his own business venture. I am in London and I intend to get him a gift when I return home.
Richa Chadda: I will tie a rakhi to my cousin who lives in Mumbai and make him some daal khichdi.
Bipasha Basu: I'll spend some time with my mooh-bola bhai (director) Soham Shah and we'll eat together.